Your next generation support gear. The inner placed biomechanical exoskeleton in our ¾ tights aligns to hips, thighs and knee joints to help improve posture, stability and knee cushioning during and after exercise. Plus, they provide excellent moisture management and comfort.
Perfect for both outdoor and indoor activities where knee control is important, including distance running, skiing, basketball, fitness, volleyball, football and yes, you know it, even more
Exo 3/4 Trousers
• 3/4 trousers that assist the postural training of hips, thighs and patellar articulation
• Highly flexible exoskeleton
• Targeted supports for hips and knees
• Insertion of high quality Elasthane fibres for permanent maintenance of the garment’s shape
• Seamless elastic fabric
• Made in Italy
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified Learn More
• Composition: 91% Polyamide - 9% Elastane
Erreà ® garments are not only designed to last over time, but also to be easy to take care of. Active Tense ®, nevertheless, is a technical garment which requires some extra care to ensure excellent performance and longer life. The high quality of the threads ensures ultra-fast drying and low water absorption for a perfect result even in cold water. Follow these instructions to protect your Active Tense® and ensure its effects for a long time:
- Rinse in clean, cold water after use
- Wash separately
- Hand washing in cold water is recommended. If machine washing, select cold water/delicate cycle at max 86°F/30°C
- Use a mild detergent and do not use softeners. Do not use bleach.
- Do not turn inside out during wash and dry
- Remove immediately after washing and hang to dry. Do not fold it or lay it flat while wet. Don’t tumble dry and don’t dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not iron, rub, twist or wring decorations/prints.